Our Track Record
Our largest programme so far was funded by vinspired and the Rank Foundation, it took place over 6 months. This training programme was designed to create a pool of volunteers skilled in film-making. Their role was to make films about issues that metter to them and their communities. Once the films were made they devised a Community Action Plan that mapped out how the film was going to make a positive change.
During this time we worked with 1000 young people across England. Our feedback illustrates the success of our work:
- 100% of partner organisations said that we had improved the communication, leadership, team working and film making skills of their young people
- 79% of adults felt more confident that young people could make a positive change in their communities after they had attended our film screenings.
- 83% of young people now believe that film can make a positive chang
- 75% of our partner organisations had used the films to create dialogue within their communities between young people and community leaders/police/religious groups/politicians
- 72% of young people said they were now going to do positive things for their community
- 71% of young people said they were now more interested in making films to help others
- 65% of groups completed community action plans that mapped out activities to create solutions to their issues and all of them are pursuing these post training.
Please be aware this site contains cookies but no information will be stored